Summer schools 2013
The Faculty of Social Sciences organises a range of summer schools each year. All students, Danish as well as international students (e.g. guest and exchange students), may apply for these courses.
Below you will find a list of the summer courses that are offered in 2013. For more information about the respective courses, please contact the student advisory service(s) of the department(s) offering the course(s) in which you are interested.
The list of courses will be updated on a regular basis in the course of the next months...
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Investment Theory
- Organization Theory
- Topics in Financial Time Series Econometrics (Financial Econometrics B)
- Corporate Finance and Incentives
- Theoretical and Empirical Foundations of DSGE Modeling
- The Cointegrated VAR Approach: Methodology and Applications
- The Rise of China in Domestic, Regional and Global Contexts
- State Formation, State Development, and State Challenges. Denmark and South Korea compared
- CAST/ IARU Summerschool: Security: Theories, Practices & Dilemmas. Please note application deadline 1 March
- Organizations - Innovation and Change
- Democracy, Democratisation and Civil Society in Comparative Perspective