If your offer of admission is conditional
Your offer of admission is conditional if you have received a conditional letter of admission containing one or more conditions of admission which have yet to be met. The condition(s) may be one or more of the following:
- That your ongoing bachelor degree that constitutes your basis of admission is completed successfully before the deadline set forth in your conditional letter of admission.
- Other specific entry requirements, such as one or more courses have to be completed successfully before a given deadline or documentary proof of English language proficiency must be provided, etc.
You must upload documentary proof that you have completed your qualifying bachelor degree successfully no later than:
- 20 September for admission in the Fall semester
- 20 February for admission in the Spring semester
If you made use of data exchange when you applied for admission
Data on studies and exam results may for a number of Danish educational institutions be transferred via the application portal by means of data exchange. This applies to both completed and ongoing educational programmes. If you have made use of data exchange, you do not have to provide any further documentary proof of your educational background, unless you have completed courses on a previous uncompleted Master's degree programme. This is also the case if you tried to conduct data exchange during the application process and the data exchange failed. The Faculty will contact you, if any additional documentary proof is needed.
If you did not make use of data exchange when you applied for admission
If the option of data exchange was not available to you, e.g because your bachelor was not completed in Denmark or your did not accept the useage of data exchange when you applied, you must yourself upload documentary proof that you have completed the qualifying bachelor degree successfully.
In the beginning of September, you will receive an e-mail via the online application portal. The e-mail will specify which documentary proof that you must submit in order for your offer of admission to become non-conditional as well as the deadine for uploading the requested documents. Furthermore, the e-mail contains a link to the online application portal allowing you to upload the requested documents.
Satisfactory documentary proof that your qualifying bachelor degree has been completed successfully:
- Copies of the front page and the list of results of the original bachelor diploma.
Satisfactory documentary proof that you meet other specific entry requirements may for example be:
- An official written confirmation, e.g. IELTS score report, that clearly confirms that any or all conditions of your conditional offer of admission have been met. Any such document must be signed and certified by the issuing educational institution.
Please be advised that you will not receive a separate confirmation letter, once conditions of your conditional offer of admission have been met.
Once the University have registered that you have met any and all conditions of your conditional offer of admission, the status in the application system will simply change from “conditionally admitted” to “admitted”.
If you fail to document that any or all of the conditions of your conditional offer of admission have been met before the deadline set forth above, your enrolment in the MSc degree programme will be terminated. You can then apply for admission at a later date, if you anticipate to be able to meet the admission requirements at that time.