Transcripts & diplomas – University of Copenhagen

Forward this page to a friend Resize Print Bookmark and Share

Social Sciences > Student services > Transcripts & diplomas

Transcript & diplomas

Transcripts of record

Provisional transcripts of record

You can print your provisional transcript via the student self-service system at KUnet. If you wish to have an edited and/or certified copy of your transcript, please contact the Student Information Desk.

Final transcript of records - international exchange and guest students

When your exam results have been registered by the departments at the University of Copenhagen, the International Office will send 3 hard copies of your transcript directly to the International Office at your home university. It may take as much as 8 weeks from your enrolment ends to your home university receives your transcript. It is your home university’s responsibility to forward 1-2 hard copies directly to you. Additional informations about transcripts can be found at the UCPH studies portal


At the Faculty of Social Sciences, bachelor diplomas are issued automatically upon completion of the bachelor degree programme. However, master's diplomas are only issued automatically if you complete the master's degree programme by handing in your thesis. If you complete the master's degree programme by sitting other exams, then you must contact the Student Information Desk once the final grade is shown on KUnet and inform the Faculty that you have completed your master's degree programme and require a diploma. Furthermore, you must also contact the Student Information Desk yourself to have your diploma issued in case you need a diploma listing individual courses that you have studied at the Faculty of Social Sciences.

Pursuant to section 29, subsection 1 of the Danish Examination Order, ýour diploma must be issued no later than two months after you have finished your programme. The month of July is not included when calculating the two-month deadline.

Copying service and certified copies

The Student Information Desk does not offer any copying service. If you want the Faculty to certify copies of your diploma, you must bring the copies yourself. Upon request, the Student Information Desk will seal the copy of your diploma in an envelope, e.g. in connection with applications for work or enrolment at other universites.