The Administrator’s Forum at social sciences consists of the faculty director, department administrators, heads of divisions in the faculty secretariat and the IT manager. The forum makes decisions on administrative issues, in close collaboration with the heads of department and heads of studies, facilitates exchanges of best practice between the departments, and is responsible for the development of staff and managers in the administrative area.
The Administrator’s Forum at social sciences generally meets on the first Friday of the month.
- Faculty Director Tina Franck
- Department Administrator Peter Flindt (Economics)
- Department Administrator Flemming Juelsholt (Political Science)
- Department Administrator Christina Holbøll (Sociology and Anthropology)
- Department Administrator Charlotte Schönbeck (Psychology)
- Director of Studies Marianne Kristensen (Faculty Secretariat)
- Financial Director Maria Bjaaland Larsen (Faculty Secretariat)
- Head of Secretariat Peter Rovsing Hald (Faculty Secretariat)
- Support Manager Aage T. Andersen (City Campus IT & Counselling)
Maria Fjallstein Hinnerup, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 35 32 35 39.