The IT Committee at the Faculty of Social Sciences consists of members of Administrator's Forum and representatives from University IT.
- to ensure appropriate interaction between the faculty and University IT
- to prioritise development wishes and suggestions for new or changed it-services received from the faculty's departments
- to ensure that relevant information from University IT is passed on to the staff at the faculty
- Faculty Director Tina Franck
- Department Administrator Peter Flindt (Economics)
- Department Administrator Flemming Juelsholt (Political Science)
- Department Administrator Christina Holbøll (Sociology and Anthropology)
- Department Administrator Charlotte Schönbeck (Psychology)
- Director of Studies Marianne Kristensen (Faculty Secretariat)
- Financial Director Maria Bjaaland Larsen (Faculty Secretariat)
- Head of Secretariat Peter Rovsing Hald (Faculty Secretariat)
- Support Manager Aage T. Andersen (City Campus IT & Counselling)
- Representatives from University IT
Maria Fjallstein Hinnerup, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +45 35 32 35 39.