Webinar: Activate your students with Peer Feedback in Absalon
Peer feedback means that students give feedback to an assignment or product from their fellow students, either one-to-one or in groups. First of all, it is a very significant pedagogical method, where students obtain a deeper learning, but it may also offer a practical way for the teacher to provide feedback to all students especially in large classes.
Feedback is essential for learning and by using peer feedback students potentially increase their learning even further. Peer feedback stimulates active learning, self reflection and can provide more perspectives on a given topic.
- Learn how to set up peer feedback in Absalon
- Try working with peer feedback and see what it looks like as a student
- Learn how to set up a rubric to guide the feedback
- Look upon the advantages of using peer feedback
- Who: All teachers at UCPH. Basic knowledge of Absalon required.
- Time: 5 May, 2021 at 13:00 to 15:00 (Duration: 2 hours)
- Place: Zoom Meeting
- Language: English/Danish (depending on the participants’ preferences).
- Max. number of participants: 50
- Deadline for registration: 3 May 2021