Kubulus Alumni is an association for all students at and graduates from the University of Copenhagen. Both Danish and international students are welcome to join. We bring former and present students together and help alumni to stay in touch - with each other and with the University.
As a member of Kubulus you are able to create social and professional networks with other alumni, participate in career activities or events with prominent public figures. Our activities aim to enhance the student experience and to bridge the gap between life as a student and life as a professional. For graduates membership of Kubulus is a way to reconnect with your old University through newsletters, events etc.
Currently, Kubulus has more than 16.000 members and the number is constantly growing. Membership of Kubulus Alumni is free.
International students are welcome to join Kubulus and as a member you can be a part of all our activities.
Please note that many of our debates and events are in Danish. The introductory speeches and the workshops at our two yearly career fairs will sometimes be in English and all the attending company representatives speak English.
Your relationship with the University of Copenhagen does not have to end when you graduate. Through Kubulus Alumni you are able to meet other students and graduates from the University and to stay in touch with the friends that you have made. Or stay updated through our newsletter and members-only activities.
As a member of Kubulus you can:
- Stay in touch with and meet other alumni - face-to-face or online;
- Create or participate in professional and social networks on our members-only website;
- Participate in career activities;
- Apply for your own personal mentor from a major Danish or international company/institution;
- Attend two large career fairs each year;
- Attend events and debates with prominent Danish and international figures;
- Update your professional knowledge and qualifications;
- Be introduced to the "local" alumni associations at the University on our website;
- Receive our newsletter 4-8 times a year with relevant stories and input from the University.