Contact SAMF Student Services
You can contact us with administrative questions, and if you are in doubt of who to contact, we will guide you.
We can help you with:
- Certified copies of diplomas
- Enrolment matters, including confirmation and confirmation of ECTS achieved
- Confirmation of active participation in a study programme in relation to housing associations
We can also guide you in:
- Change of 'pseudo'-number to a Danish civil registration number (CPR-number)
- Termination of enrolment and leave of absence
- Enrolment degree programmes
- Change of study (in-house), re-enrolment
- Examination appeals and other appeal procedures (e.g. credit transfer)
- Credit transfer
- Open University
- Change of name and/or address
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are only available by phone or e-mail.
Call us: +45 35 32 46 00
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us during these opening hours: **
|Monday||10:15 - 14:00|
|Tuesday||10:15 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||10:15 - 14:00|
|Friday||10:15 - 14:00|
* We are closed at weekends, on national holidays, the day after Ascension Day and between Chrismas and New Year.
**Changed opening hours
In the period 5 July to 13 August 2021, staffing has been reduced due to summer holiday and processing time may therefore be extended. We will process your enquiry as soon as possible.
Week 27 + 28 (5 - 16 July)
We are open Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00
Week 29 (19 - 23 July)
We are CLOSED
Week 30 (26 - 30 July)
We are open Monday to Friday form 10:00 to 12:00
Week 31 + 32 (2 - 13 August)
We are open:
Monday: 10:00 - 13:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 13:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 13:00
Friday: 10:00 - 13:00
New opening hours from Monday 16 August
Monday: 10:00 - 14:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 14:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 14:00
Friday: 10:00 - 14:00
We can guide you in a wide range of topics – anything from motivation and study planning to making choices about master’s programmes, electives, career etc.
Book a guidance session (25 minutes)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our guidance sessions are over the phone.
Contact your Student Advisory Service by e-mail or phone
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Anthropology as well as the professional master’s programme in Health Anthropology
Tel.: +45 35 32 34 53
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Psychology
Tel.: +45 35 32 48 16
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Sociology
Tel.: +45 35 32 32 95
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Political Science and the MSc in Security and Risk Management
Tel.: +45 35 32 33 65
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Economics
Tel.: +45 35 32 30 52
For students enrolled in the MSc in Social Data Science and Global Development
As a student at SAMF, you can book career counselling and attend exciting career events.
Find relevant information for you
If you are already a student at the Faculty of Social Sciences, please find all your study information at UCPH’s intranet KUnet.