Contact SAMF Student Services
You can contact us with administrative questions, and if you are in doubt of who to contact, we will guide you.
We can help you with:
- Certified copies of diplomas
- Enrolment matters, including confirmation and confirmation of ECTS achieved
- Confirmation of active participation in a study programme in relation to housing associations
We can also guide you in:
- Change of 'pseudo'-number to a Danish civil registration number (CPR-number)
- Termination of enrolment and leave of absence
- Enrolment degree programmes
- Change of study (in-house), re-enrolment
- Examination appeals and other appeal procedures (e.g. credit transfer)
- Credit transfer
- Open University
- Change of name and/or address
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are only available by phone or e-mail.
Call us: +45 35 32 46 00
E-mail us: email@example.com
You can call us during these opening hours:
Changed opening hours
SAMF Student Services are closed for all enquiries Thursday 4 February 2021.
We can guide you in a wide range of topics – anything from motivation and study planning to making choices about master’s programmes, electives, career etc.
Book a guidance session (25 minutes)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our guidance sessions are over the phone.
Contact your Student Advisory Service by e-mail or phone
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Anthropology as well as the professional master’s programme in Health Anthropology
Tel.: +45 35 32 34 53
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Psychology
Tel.: +45 35 32 48 16
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Sociology
Tel.: +45 35 32 32 95
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Political Science and the MSc in Security and Risk Management
Tel.: +45 35 32 33 65
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Economics
Tel.: +45 35 32 30 52
For students enrolled in the MSc in Social Data Science and Global Development
As a student at SAMF, you can book career counselling and attend exciting career events.
Find relevant information for you
If you are already a student at the Faculty of Social Sciences, please find all your study information at UCPH’s intranet KUnet.