Contact SAMF Student Services
You can contact us with administrative questions, and if you are in doubt of who to contact, we will guide you.
We can offer you:
- Certified copies of diplomas
- Enrolment matters, including confirmation and confirmation of ECTS achieved
- Confirmation of active participation in a study programme in relation to housing associations
We can also guide you in:
- Change of 'pseudo'-number to a Danish civil reg. no. (CPR-number)
- Termination of enrolment and leave of absence
- Enrolment degree programmes
- Change of study (in-house), re-enrolment
- Examination appeals and other appeal procedures (e.g. credit transfer)
- Credit transfer
- Open University
- Change of name and/or address
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are only available by phone or e-mail.
Call us: +45 35 32 46 00
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us during these opening hours:
We can guide you in a wide range of topics – anything from motivation and study planning to making choices about master’s programmes, electives, career etc.
Book a guidance session (25 minutes)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our guidance sessions are over the phone.
Contact your Student Advisory Service by e-mail or phone
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Anthropology as well as the professional master’s programme in Health Anthropology
Tel.: +45 35 32 34 53
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Psychology
Tel.: +45 35 32 48 16
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Sociology
Tel.: +45 35 32 32 95
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Political Science, the BSc and MSc in Social Science, the MSc in Security and Risk Management and the MSc in Global Development.
Tel.: +45 35 32 33 65
For students enrolled in the BSc and the MSc in Economics
Tel.: +45 35 32 30 52
Project and career advisory service
Find relevant information for you
If you are already a student at the Faculty of Social Sciences, please find all your study information at UCPH’s intranet KUnet.